Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Well the world is back to rights again...

I'm going to sleep in tomorrow morning...  And I can't wait.  Literally!

So where am I at the moment..?

Well I'm at work; 4 days a week for 4 hours.  Monday was a God awful day.  I couldn't think.  I couldn't manage to capture my thoughts!  I wanted to drag a leg through the town square and yell "I am not an animal!" I felt so retarded!  Today; was good!  I managed to capture my thoughts and do some PR.

Just before I left, the "guy of the moment" (he hasn't a nick name that fits so far) said he was experiencing withdrawals (nice!!!) and wanted to see me before our date on Friday. Since I was leaving in any case, I thought I'd say "2pm.  See you at the place with the yellow chairs" in Oakleigh.

He was there...

I like him more each time I see him.  Everything is easy; nice.
And I haven't rushed.  Wonder if it still will be when we sleep together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!