Wednesday, May 8, 2013
All has been quiet on the Blog front. I’ve run my ass off with moving house; and it has taken me forever. Unusual really since I’m the most organised person on the planet. However, nothing appears to have settled to where it should be. I’m tired. Everything about me is neglected – most of all, my hands - they are so try they are like husks hanging on the ends of my arms! Packing, cleaning and lugging stuff around is seriously bad news for nails.
My piano was tuned yesterday yet needs more work. This means my bargain beauty isn’t quite the bargain it was! Still, I’m pretty sure the loose keys could have been caused by the reverberating clunk I heard when the removalists got it off the truck, but I can’t be sure. At least it is now in tune.
So I’ve had limited time to blog and where once I would have done it when I got to work, I’m in a make shift shared environment at the moment, so on my best behaviour. This however, doesn’t mean the Snake Lezzo from Velvet Land hasn’t given me fodder…
I’ll admit; I’ve disliked her from the first time she issued orders in front of me. The dislike grew the first time we had a “shared” kid birthday lunch – where she ordered things left right and centre and then hefted her ass off a chair and waddled out, leaving the Squeeze to pay the bill. That gave me a good insight into the person she was.
Still, I since have come to the conclusion that she is by far, one of the ugliest people I’ve ever had the misfortune to have forced upon me. This has nothing to do with looks, as I’m sure she does well in those hillbilly lesbian circles.
She is however, a vitriolic bitch. Bitter to the very end. And these traits are rolled up in the web of self-delusion.
Remembering that we have moved houses – and that has cost us a fortune… That we have moved further out and have a bigger house – which basically means more work for me – all because she wanted to fob her own kid off to live with us.
This caused me utter astonishment really. Children are not my favourite pastime – not even my own most of the time! Still, I’d have poked anyone’s eye out with a red hot poker if they’d have even suggested someone else would be raising my child. Let alone someone I dislike who lives with my ex.
And yet here she is, handing him over to us. He will effectively live with us through the week and go back to her on weekends – and she is complaining about that. Why would he want to go to velvet land every weekend? You are a lousy father to fob him off like that (wtf??? Yeah, delusional!)
So we have moved mountains to take over rearing this teenager – and believe me, it’s NOT something I want to do. Mine are reared. Done. She was the silly old cow breeding in her 40’s – and yet here I am; paying the price.
And for turning our world on it’s ear…?
This is the type of utterly ridiculous emails/texts/calls the Squeeze gets….
[Yes folks – this is a direct cut and paste – only the names are changed…]
Changes to Kid' home/house situation is a big move for Kid.
Here are the conditions, information and expectations that you would not discuss
1. Kid is to have his epipen on him at all times (eg in his school bag for school/in his soccer bag for soccer)
2. Kid is not to spend his weekends doing homework. I understand that some work can hang over from the week but he is not to spend whole weekend sorting out what needs to be done etc It can build up and cause him unneccessary extra stress. His yr 11 subject needs extra attention with online classes and constant work due. But also he is struggling with French and is slow to submit things To avoid confusion and to enable him to be organised and to feel on top of things in his busy life, Kid is to carry his school diary with him always (to and fro velvet land & Glen Waverly) with details of work to be submitted/work completed. This diary will serve as means of communication. Parents will need to read/write in it regularly
3. You have not had Kid living with you during the school week for 5 yrs. This will require adjustment on your part and it is expected that you will be on top of this -thinking ahead for his school, work and soccer needs, uniform etc (For starters you have not thought ahead and discussed uniform requirements and his soccer gear for this week EG Tomorrow Kid needs to wear sport uniform. Do you have his school uniform for Tuesday?) Living in two homes is stressful enough. Dont make him more anxious by not having things ready for him. And Velvetland is a long way for you to pick up forgotten items eg school shoes/shin guards etc.
4. Kid is not to take drugs unless HE NEEDS them. Read up on the abuse and misuse of medications. And if, for example Kid' sneeze causes dangerous consequences for people living in same house, find a healthy alternative solution ie remove him
5. You will communicate with me about all school information and correspondance and situations concerning Kid.(email if your ego is still having trouble with talking to me in person)
6. Respect Kid' wishes. I repeat - Kid does not want to be in the middle and does not like his parents speaking through him
7., Kid is not to be left late waiting for you to pick him up. All pick up arrangements will be sorted out ahead of time and thought through at the start of each week Kid' Safety is your top priority
8. And Kid walking from Ringwood Station (one of the most roughest stations in Victoria) to Soccer ground in the dark on his own is not an option!
9. Arrangements for getting his bike to and from work will be arranged ahead of time (not last minute) making sure his lights and helmet and safety backpack are with him each time and are in good working order
10. Kid needs to be contactable at all times. Ensure that his phone is fully charged and with him at all times
11. Kid is not to take technology to bed with him. He is to charge all devices in separate room from where he sleeps
12. Kid is to have good /early sleeping habits
13. Preparation for France will need attention. Overseas banking, Phone options etc need to be organized
14. Finalizing of Work Experience placement is overdue
15. There is a detention notice that I received on the weekend that talks about an impending "suspension" that will need to be discussed and dealt with
16. Any last minute issues/arrangements concerning Kid that are thrown into the mix without a clear, prior and two sided discussion will NOT be considered.
Kid' SAFETY, his HEALTH and HAPPINESS are his parents primary concern and have absolutely NOTHING to do with how each parent regards/disregards the other
Oh my. Utterly astounding what happens in the mind of a narcissist.
Posted by Mistress at 9:31 AM