Friday, August 14, 2026

They Aint Kidding!!

I thought given how many visitors I get each month on here, perhaps I should do some hats or something equally as groovy. But my God! It's not easy! They want your first born or equivalent. 

First, you have to choose the type of hat; which I'll admit to not being a fashion icon, so I thought a beanie. But that made the logo look ugly. So, then I went for a bucket hat.

Freaking hell. There must be 50 styles of bucket hats with 50 colours.
So, I have stuffed around on here all morning trying to find a bucket hat that's just right! And I did...

Problem was that after getting the logo large enough dpi, and sorting through the colors it works on; not to mention wheedling out the mistakes (beanie) - then I had to go to a store and order it!

After 3 hours looking and working, I decided it was too hard, so I've abandoned it for the day. Means I get to practice my ukulele instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!