Thursday, June 6, 2013

Retardo; does that come with a lycra costume..?

No.  Sadly, that isn’t a super hero.

Instead, it is the kid who is obviously simple.

For about 3 years now, I have asked that he press the button in the loo when finished.  It doesn’t seem like that much of a hard task to me.  I’ve tried to spell it out.  The idea of shuffling out in the morning only to be greeted by a bowl of yellow urine is beyond disgusting to me; but it obviously is too difficult for him to manage.  The Harridan obviously has some velvet wearing 'save the planet' water saving technique.  Yeah sorry, stuff the planet if it means we are left look at wee every morning.

And this is the trouble.  I have to ask, time and time again – and it falls on deaf ears.  How like his father he is – except he is a horrible little unhygienic piggy.

And it isn’t just the toilet issue.   The other “rules” go by the by too.  Keep your room relatively tidy – Humph.  Yeah.  Sure.  Don’t eat your cereal with the teaspoon!  Or Do homework (whatever).  Nothing!  And so I say it over and over again.

And when I can’t bite my tongue for a second longer; he gives me a “dead” stare.
Today, my daughter was quite literally ready to start screaming. 

I mentioned to the Squeeze that it can’t go on like this.  Every single day, we have to tell him.  The girl bought it up last night – and still he does it.  How fricking stupid can this kid be?

And how is this supposed to play out; because from the Squeeze we get “he said he did flush it…” – sure.  Guess she is a liar then; just like I was when he was using my toilet.  Yeah, let’s enable this socially retarded kid and throw him on the world (when he is 28 and finally finishing his VCE)
Hmmm at what point do I say “this wasn’t the agreement – and if it doesn’t change, he can F off back to his mother’s filthy hovel – because me and mine don’t do filth.”

And through it all, they don’t seem to get that their excellent (pffttt) parenting skills have bred a kid that no one is ever going to want in their home.

This morning, I mentioned that I’m not actually fond of violence as an action.  Yes… I’ve got a pistol licence, I go boxing and I have suggested to the girl that we find someone to teach us knife fighting – but hey that’s just for fun.


Still, I’d have no hesitation in taking a Louisville slugger to that kids head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!