Thursday, May 10, 2018

Spring cleaning in winter...

Well the spring cleaning continues; helped by the fact that unlike anywhere that it is actually spring, it's colder than a witches tit here at the moment!

This morning I got up at seven with the Squeeze. While he showered I made breakfast then I took Sharpie for a long walk through the cemetery (freezing my butt off).

I came home to the second day of cleaning frenzy...

I'll admit there is plenty to do around here. So far I've put a vertical herb garden in out the back and I've finished 2 rooms - and I mean completely finished with reorganising furniture etc and it looks good!

I still have the oven to clean... the fridge... but in a week or so; when I'm finished... I'll be ready for work again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!