Thursday, February 9, 2017

Stop the world! I want to get off!

I'm amazed at the amount I have to do.  I'm in the middle of getting a business up; which is no mean feat.  I want to do design full time; well when I'm not at the Chamber...  And the Chamber seems the perfect place to work...  900+ business!

When I get home, I've got to keep this blog going and another for SecretWomen - the design is still not there; I'm working on it!

Then on my off times, I'm building a game!  No wonder I'm tired!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at the trick you did with the rabbit and the black top hat and the cape and the wand and and and and..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think nothing of it! The rabbit is a friend of mine... the cape I borrowed and the wand!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!