Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Oh, The Bloody Drama!

Driving back from down the coast yesterday, I decided to get a conversion for my car so that my phone works apple car play without being plugged into the stupid car!

Should be easy right?

Nothing is ever easy!

Now I came online looking for an Apple Carplay retro fit and I've found several ranging in price... But the year... My car is about 2 years old; so, I have to be careful. 

Then I see a line that says "MZD-Connect CMU Software version 70.00.021A, 70.00.100A or later must be installed BEFORE these parts are fitted."

WTF?

How the Hell and I supposed to find out what software version is in it? Well I can log into Mazda and find out... But then I hope I haven't updated it sometime over the last two years!

Knowing me, I probably did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!