I opened Facebook this morning and was immediately told to rise, grind and chase my dreams.
It was 7.14am.
I hadn’t even found my glasses; and although I have great vision... I can't read anything on my iPhone without them!
Apparently, while I was lying in bed wondering whether I could be bothered getting up, thousands of highly motivated people had already meditated, exercised, written in their gratitude journals, drunk three litres of water and built a small business from their kitchen table.
Good for them.
I made coffee.
Then another post appeared: “You have the same number of hours in the day as Beyoncé.”
No, I bloody don’t.
Beyoncé has assistants, chefs, drivers, stylists and people whose entire job is probably to locate her missing phone. I have a cat sitting on something I need and a robot vacuum that regularly sends me distress messages about water or being clogged!
We need rules. Nobody should be allowed to post anything about “winning the morning” until the rest of us have had caffeine and confirmed that our knees still work. Personally, I don't think they should ever be allowed... They should all be rounded up and shot... (extreme I know)
And anyone using the phrase “Your only limit is you” should be required to spend one afternoon dealing with Centrelink, an insurance company and a self-serve checkout.
Sometimes your limit isn’t you.
Sometimes your limit is being placed on hold for 173 minutes while a recorded voice tells you that your call is important.
Now that’s inspirational.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!