Thursday, August 6, 2026

Dog Latin Musical Collective

It is amusing to think that my motley crew of friends, and some blow ins - want to create a band. :)  A real live band with gigs and logos and pics of us etc...

Really! 

We are calling ourselves 'Dog Latin Musical Collective' - which is a great name (I didn't come up with it). 

We have three guitarists, 2 Ukelalea players (who one of them, Me, is shit - but I've been practicing...) We have a celloist, a violinist, percussion.  Sounds fancy hey?

Trouble is we live in Geelong. Some of us live in Melbourne (not too far) but some of us live in Queensland (1376 km) and Western Australia (2725 km). 

So travelling is nothing to be sneezed at...

Being the least musical of us, I've been doing the blog:)  

That's right; another bloody blog!

And getting the photos for it has been a laugh! Here is mine and my girlfriends...  PS I'm the one on the right! The redhead is my best friend.


If you're interested, we've only just started it. 
You can see it be born...

2 comments:

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!