Monday, August 10, 2026

Hard To Be Glamours While Puking...

I have been sick with unusual frequency this year. And Hell; I'm not at the age of 'on my last legs' yet! I just joined a rock band!!! 

I'm just barely getting over a two-week cold when low and behold; I get a weird energy thing, lack of hunger and puking when I did eat.

It's beginning to annoy me. 

Stupid brain told me that after 29 brain operations - and probably more since I have them every couple of years... that I had done sickness to death. I would be exempt from other sicknesses.  Sadly, that is proving to not be the case.  I seriously do not know why I listen to it. It's been out of action 29 times! Time 10 was a doozey! I put me out of action for years!

So thinking about it... I have a weak thing. Other people have a weak arm or leg. Not me. I've got to go straight for the brain. 

I had meningitis when I was young... Brain
I had shingles when I was about 20... On the head!
And 29 brain operations!
That should be enough.

And I lack any energy at all. My ukulele sits in my bedroom, staring at me. Wondering why I've not practiced.

Maybe tomorrow.

Hopefully tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!