Sunday, March 5, 2023

More days spin by...

It is amazing how quickly the year is spinning by. Only last week it seemed I was 50; but of course, then reality switches on and I realise I'm almost Methuselah. Where once there was supple skin, now there are wrinkles - it sucks. It doesn't suck as much as my mother who has advanced Alzheimer's disease. My son and daughter-in-law who recently split up, my mother forgets and every day I call her or go and see she asks how they are going... Its the gift that just keeps on giving.

I've decided I don't want to live like that; be a burden to the people I love. I'll take the assisted death I think; either by my hand or someone else's. It's so hard to watch someone I love like a little kid, and not a cute little kid either. She can be vicious.

No. I'm not going that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!