Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Mad cat people...

Okay... This blog was designed to be my venting arena. Hell, who wouldn't need one with the Squeeze and the Harridan! But shit happens. We have dumped each other; gone back out together. Moved cities. Bought a house, in which live the four cats...

I come out in the morning and he is feeding them, all four at the one time up on the bench (I'd have freaked at that a couple of years ago; now I just wipe down the bench!)

So, in reality, I guess he is the mad cat person....

It reminds me of the movie Bohemian Rhapsody; the scene in it when Freddie is feeding all his cats... Wearing a silk robe which the Squeeze would rather be dead than wear; but you get my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!