Thursday, May 16, 2024

Life in normality lane...

Well! I'm back to work and feeling ok. So that is the end of the leg/spine drama!

I'll admit I don't have much of a life; just now I'm starting to get it back, (grudgingly). Last weekend was mothers day.  I took my mum out for lunch but it's difficult. Getting her in and out of the car is hard enough and it never seems to get easier. Luckily I have patients; I need it. She does this little rocking backwards and forwards (for what seems like forever) and eventually lands in the passenger seat! 

But once in the car and off to our lunch, I get 15 minutes of repeating myself because she doesn't remember what was just said. She's in her mid 80s. Getting old aint for cowards!

I booked in to go the the football with my daughter (come on the mighty Cats!!!) and then out for dinner. Although I hope I'll still be awake, I'll have competition for a change as my daughter has two young babies so will likely be ready for bed by 10!

Everyone has been talking about the Aurora Australia. I've been out several times, logged into the system and it sends warnings and out I go... I haven't seen anything! A friend of my sister took this down at Torquay! (Hi Donna)

I really wanted to see it; just like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!